So excited that tomorrow is finally the day I get to go to Toronto to compete in the Miss Teenage Canada Pageant. I’m beyond excited and can’t wait to get there and meet everyone. I would like to do one last final thanks to everyone before I leave and hope not only to make PEI proud but the whole Maritimes. I’m all packed up and ready to go, now if I can just get to sleep it would be here a lot quicker. See you soon Toronto!! #MTC2018
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.